Benefits of E-Learning
The internet is now a key tool for opportunities to learn which can make a major impact on life chances for the future.
E-learning is everywhere, and it certainly comes with some pretty awesome advantages – such as:
1. Scalable – ELearning enables us to quickly create and communicate new policies, training, ideas, and concepts. Be it for entertainment or formal education, E-Learning is nimble!
2. Capacity and Consistency – Using E-learning allows educators to achieve a great degree of coverage for their target audience, and it ensures that the message is communicated in a consistent fashion. This results in all learners receiving the same training.
3. High Learning Retention – Blended learning approaches result in a higher knowledge retention rate. It also helps that coursework can be refreshed and updated whenever needed.
4. Time and Money Savings – This one is pretty well known, and a staple of any well-done eLearning program. E-Learning reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need for travel, and removes the need for classroom-based training.
5. Activity and ROI Measurements – If you are using a learning management system to deliver your E-Learning, then tracking the learner progress is a piece-of-cake, and reporting on this activity is just as simple.
6. Flexible – Using E-earning, you can give students the freedom to learn at their own convenience, and at a pace that is right for them.